Painttastic Policies for Partys/Events
In order to ensure that Painttastic is compliant with the GDPR, it is essential that we inform parents/carers of how we are going to keep your personal information.
It is essential that we obtain the data requested for your child to attend one of our painting sessions.
- We will ensure that any information gained from parents/carers is kept completely confidential. This includes written and verbal data exchanges.
- Both your data and your child’s data will be kept confidential and will only be shared with your consent.
- Only parents/carers (those with parental responsibility) may be given access to their child’s data. Under no circumstances will data be released to anyone other than those with parental responsibilities.
- All photographs and data that we hold on your child will be stored on a password encrypted computer. We will always seek parental permission if wishing to use photographs for marketing purposes and this includes the use of photographic data on social media platform pages. You have the explicit right not to consent and to withdraw consent at anytime.
- If paper copies are needed (this will only be in exceptional circumstances) we will keep all your child’s personal data in a securely locked file. We are the only ones who will have access to this. Information will be made available to parents on request.
- Any photographic information or data that is saved on any mobile devices including iPad, tablet, and phone are password encrypted or fingerprint password protected. This also includes any photographs/data that are stored in the cloud.
- Your data will be kept safe, as will any sensitive information that you provide to us.
- If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please do not hesitate to contact us we are happy to discuss any concerns that you may have.
RULES OF ENTRY
- Those in charge of the child/children are solely responsible for the control, care and safety of their child/children at all times whilst at Painttastic. Those in charge of the child/children are under no circumstances allowed to leave the building without taking the child/children in their care with them. We cannot accept any such responsibility.
- Under no circumstance will Painttastic take responsibility for loss or damages to personal possessions during a session.
- We reserve the right to require anyone, child or adult, to leave if their behaviour is likely to threaten the safety or enjoyment of others. Attending adults are responsible for the safety of their child/children during each session. This includes the use of all materials and equipment and to ensure that you and your child/children behave in a way to not cause injury or abuse to other children or adults.
- We recommend that children wear clothing appropriate for painting as we will not be liable for any stains or marks on children’s clothes.
- Please do not attend the session with your child if they are ill and risk infecting other children. We reserve the right to request a child leave the session if it is felt they are an infection risk to others. As an example, where a child has suffered from sickness and diarrhoea it is advised to avoid group activities for 48 hours. Please also inform a member of staff if your child has had a toilet accident so we can clean and sterilise appropriately.
- It is the responsibility of the parent/carer to ensure the child/children do not interact with any material/food substance that may cause an allergic reaction to their child/children. (The packaging of food products are available on request if the parents are unsure of the ingredients).
- We make every effort to supply items that are either edible, non-toxic/ hypoallergenic. However, we do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any accident, allergic reaction or illness found to be directly attributed to any product or item provided. It remains the responsibility of the parent/guardian in attendance for supervising the children they are accompanying.
- We do not keep any finished or part finished work from session activities. All materials or work remaining will be discarded. Please make sure you take your child’s work away with you.
- We regret we are unable to provide refunds for non-attendance, due to hiring charges, preparation and materials supplied.
- Painttastic has full Public Liability Insurance